Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's for Dinner. . .


The BIG dilemma around here is always "What's for Dinner?". It's not always easy coming up with something quick, easy, and YUMMY on school nights. And, I attempt to make it healthy or semi-healthy. I also have a hard time pleasing a VERY picky husband and picky children. Then there are times that I make something that was a "HIT" with us, and then I forget about it and forget to make it again. So, I decided to start keeping a weekly blog of what we have for dinner in our house. Here are our dinners from last week. I can't believe we didn't eat out once! What did you have for dinner last week?



SUNDAY - Turkey Chili Dogs (very quick and easy - I used Turkey Chili in a can.) The sodium is not the greatest, but we had just come back from a trip.

MONDAY - Taco Cheeseburger Macaroni - I use whole wheat pasta / lean ground beef or turkey / cheese sauce is made with a little Velveeta, mild taco seasoning, and chicken broth

TUESDAY - Chicken Stir Fry with Rice - I brown chicken with onions and make a sauce with soy sauce and broth. I then throw in whatever frozen vegetables I have on hand and serve with rice.

WEDNESDAY - King Ranch Chicken and Black Beans made with this recipe

THURSDAY - Breakfast for Dinner (Eggs & Toast)

FRIDAY - Leftovers

SATURDAY - Grilled Fajitas and Bean Salad - We grilled at my parent's house, and I made this yummy salad (see recipe here).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Yummy Recipes You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...